How do I cancel my Amazon Audible account?
To end your Audible membership:
- Go to your Account Details page on the Audible website.
- Under the Account Settings section, click Cancel my membership.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Thereof, why is audible so hard to cancel?
Reasons for Cancelling an Audible Subscription
The Audible monthly subscription is too high for the single monthly credit. You dislike Audible's recommendation system as it does not surface the titles you need. The reason for using the app has changed: For instance, you drove a lot earlier and now you don't. Do you get to keep Audible books if you cancel monthly? Nothing at all. Any titles you purchase with a credit or credit card are yours to keep forever. We're sorry you want to cancel.
How do I cancel my Audible Canada subscription?
- Go to Audible.ca and sign into your account.
- Hover your mouse over "Hi [Your Name]!" and click Account Details.
- From the "View membership details" section, click Cancel membership.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Head to the “Account Details” section under the profile menu.
- Click “Cancel membership”.
- This is the first step in the process which is a bit misleading as it implies clicking “continue cancelling” will result in losing your credits.
What happens when you quit Audible?
After you cancel, you'll lose access to your member benefits and all credits at the end of your final billing period. Note: Credits received from an Audible membership started in the Audible iOS app will remain in your account upon cancellation. Can I restart my Audible membership after Cancelling? If you cancel while your membership is paused, your membership will resume and you will receive all of the benefits of your plan until the end of your current billing period. If you end your membership hold early, you will resume access to all of the benefits of your plan.
What happens to my pre order if I cancel Audible?
If you used a credit to pre-order it, you will get that back immediately after canceling your order. If you pre-ordered your audiobook with a credit card, no need to worry. We don't charge your card until the pre-order launches so there is nothing to return. Is Audible free with Prime? While it's technically an Amazon company, Audible is not included with a Prime membership, so you'll have to sign up for it separately. Once you do, however, you'll gain access to more than 470,000 audiobook titles (and counting).
How do I use Audible without a membership?
- Visit the Audible section of the Amazon mobile site and sign in.
- Search for the audiobook you would like to purchase.
- Once on the product description page: If you're not currently an Audible member: Tap Try Audible Free or Buy with 1-Click.
- What's the difference between Audible Plus and Audible Premium Plus?
- What's the difference between Audible and Audible plus?
- How do I cancel my Audible account without losing credits?
- How do I find my Audible account details?
- How many Head Start programs are there in the United States?
- How much does it cost to join East Hampton Country Club?
- How much does it cost to play Lake Tahoe Golf Course?
- How do I print an AMA card?
- How much does it cost to be a member of Kiawah Island club?