How do I check my Xbox Live subscription?
To see your subscriptions and find the latest offers:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to manage.
Moreover, why can't i pay for my xbox live subscription?
There are various reasons why a subscription can become locked for non-payment: Insufficient funds on your debit card. Your credit card has expired. Your credit card was stolen, so you closed the account. Thereof, why can't i recover my microsoft account? If you cannot recover your account, please go to https://account.live.com/acsrand submit a separate support request to Microsoft account recovery support to get a new password.
Why is my Xbox Live code not working?
Xbox Gift Code Redeem Not Working Error Fix
First, ensure that the code you have is to be redeemed on your Xbox and not on the game's or publisher's website. You can confirm the same via the retailer or check the subscription's terms. Also, ensure that you are using the code in the region where it is valid. Subsequently, how much is it for a month of xbox live?
Subsequently, how much is a years xbox live?
New and existing members can continue to enjoy Xbox Live Gold for the same prices they pay today. In the US, $9.99 for 1-month, $24.99 for 3-months, $39.99 for 6-months and $59.99 for retail 12-months. How do you check if your Xbox Gold has expired? Click on Xbox Support in the top menu and then Xbox Live Status. On the Support Page, you will see a link near the top that says "Xbox Service is Up" or "Xbox Service is Limited" or "Xbox Service is Down".
How do I recover my live account?
A. Microsoft has a recovery page you can use at https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx to regain access to your Hotmail account. Along the way, you may be asked to enter the answers to security questions you previously set up, or to provide details about the account to prove your identity. One may also ask how do i find my 25 digit recovery code? Located on that page, under the following -- "Security info up to date? Explore more options to keep your account secure" -- will be a link to the Account recovery code. It is a 25-digit, alpha-numeric code. You can use your recovery code if you lose access to your security info.
Then, does an xbox live code expire?
There are no fees or expiration dates, and either card can be used to buy: Subscriptions such as: Xbox Live Gold.
- How do I check my Xbox Live membership?
- How do I check the status of my Xbox Live membership?
- How do I buy Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One?
- Can you still get Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?
- How do you buy Xbox Live on Xbox?
- How do I check my EA Subscription subscription?
- How do I cancel my Xbox Live subscription?
- How much is a yearly Xbox Live subscription?
- Does Xbox Live have a 1 year subscription?