Do Barnes and Noble members get 10 percent off online?
Enjoy 10% off the regular price of all NOOK devices and accessories online and in stores.
Why won't my Barnes and Noble membership work online?
Your Member number may not have been entered accurately. Check the number and re-enter it. Note: your phone number cannot be used in place of your Member number online. If your Member number is already stored in your BN.com account, you do not need enter it again at checkout. How much do you save with a Barnes and Noble membership? In Store Only - 20% off your first purchase when you join the Barnes and Noble Membership in store. A special birthday offer delivered during your Birthday month. Offer subject to change without notice.
Subsequently, can family members use barnes and noble membership?
Your Barnes & Noble Member Card is for your individual use only and is non-transferable. How much is Barnes and Noble membership renewal?
Does Barnes price match?
Barnes & Noble offers very competitive pricing on many items, resulting in the best value for our customers. However, we do not honor requests to match the prices of our competitors for individual products. Does Barnes and Noble Membership automatic renewal? When enrolling in Membership in stores, your Membership will automatically renew and the Member fee will be automatically charged annually about 30 days prior to the Membership expiration date to the credit or debit card you provided at enrollment, or the credit or debit card that was updated or that we currently have
What does Barnes and Noble give you for your birthday?
Participants receive a $5 gift card reward (maximum 4 per year) for every $100 spent on kids' stuff online and in stores. In addition, each of the participants' eligible kids receive a gift for their birthdays—a free cupcake from our Café. To join, just visit our stores or website at BN.COM/kidsclub. How do I add a member to my Barnes and Noble membership? Link Membership to Your BN.com Account
- Click here to access the Membership Management page.
- Click the "Program Type" dropdown menu, choose "B&N Membership" from the options, and enter your BN Member number in the Card Number field.
- Click the "Submit" button to save and confirm.
How long does a Barnes and Noble Membership take to process?
Your Member Card will arrive approximately 7-10 days after your online purchase date.
- How much does a Barnes and Noble membership take off?
- Do you get discounts online with Barnes and Noble membership?
- Why won't my Barnes and Noble membership work online?
- Does the Barnes and Noble membership discount work online?
- Do you get a card with the Barnes and Noble membership?
- How much is Barnes and Noble membership renewal?
- What are the benefits of a Barnes and Noble membership?
- How do I log into my Barnes and Noble membership?
- How do I figure out my Barnes and Noble membership number?