How much does a Barnes and Noble membership take off?
In Store Only - 20% off your first purchase when you join the Barnes and Noble Membership in store.
Subsequently, what does the barnes and noble member card do?
Designed for Barnes & Noble's most loyal customers, the Barnes & Noble Membership program gives Members 40% off hardcover bestsellers and 10% off virtually everything else in Barnes & Noble stores throughout the year. Thereof, how much is barnes and noble membership?
How long does a Barnes and Noble membership last?
How much is Barnes and Noble membership renewal?
Can I cancel my Barnes and Noble membership?
Subject to the foregoing, you may cancel your Membership by: (i) calling Member Services at 1-866-238-7323, (ii) contacting us at help.barnesandnoble.com, or (iii) presenting your Member card at the Customer Service desk, for Memberships (new or renewed) purchased at Barnes & Noble Stores. What does Barnes and Noble give you for your birthday? Participants receive a $5 gift card reward (maximum 4 per year) for every $100 spent on kids' stuff online and in stores. In addition, each of the participants' eligible kids receive a gift for their birthdays—a free cupcake from our Café. To join, just visit our stores or website at BN.COM/kidsclub.
Do Barnes and Noble baristas get book discounts?
Great for a student or first job. Pay is not great, but discount on books is a plus. Not much room for advancement, and insurance is only for full time employees. They don't typically give anyone but managers full time hours.
- Do Barnes and Noble members get 10 percent off online?
- How much is Barnes and Noble membership renewal?
- Does the Barnes and Noble membership discount work online?
- How much is Barnes and Noble renewal?
- What are the benefits of a Barnes and Noble membership?
- How do I log into my Barnes and Noble membership?
- How do I figure out my Barnes and Noble membership number?
- Why won't my Barnes and Noble membership work online?
- Do you get a card with the Barnes and Noble membership?